Iso support not working

jdpg2

Koleckai Silvestri

I enjoyed the flexablity of having the server stream my content to any of my devices.  The reason i kept my files as iso's is its sometimes difficult to get the correct audio and a huge pita to get subtiltes in the container.  Bluray took care of that for me.  Now i need ot consider what to do with my 15 tb movie collection.

MakeMKV can do what you want. It will allow you to make a 1:1 copy of your bluray playlists from the ISO files you have. If you don't want foreign languages, you can strip those audio and subtitle streams while keeping all the primary language streams. You don't even need additional software to mount them. You can do that right from MakeMKV.

Nothing to install on client machines as the server transcodes the files for you if needed.

Edited by Koleckai Silvestri

I can understand that but I use WMC for LiveTV so it just fits there.

Is madVR and LAV baked-in to ET or can you side load it?

Since ET is in beta it may not be such a good idea to insert a beta version of these into it but if there's a development branch of ET, that's the place for it.

Well, it seems that MadVR is baked into EHT. I tried to install (or at least use the directory of) MadVR and worked on the settings, but still getting nothing. I will try on my 3D TV. Maybe it's my monitor giving me the issues.