Next Up Specials Bug

Pais

I've been watching Breaking Bad. It has specials at the end of Season 01, 03 and 04 which are in a Season 00 folder.

When I finished the last normal Season 01 episode my Fire TV appropriately started the special which followed Season 01. What it failed to do is transition properly to the first Season 02 episodes after watching the appropriate number of specials. I manually started the Season 02 episodes. Whenever an episode ends, the next up wants to start playing the next special which should not play until Season 03. Exiting back to the Emby home screen properly shows the next episode from Season 02 as being next.

I'm not sure if a log or pictures would help. This is rather confusing in text.

I started an episode and quickly skipped to the end. I don't see any sort of next episode Netflix autostart happening as happens with the Fire TV.

First - the "Up Next" feature doesn't cross season boundaries by design.  It only queues up the rest of the episodes for the current season.

Second - can you confirm with the web client/metadata editor that the "airs before" and "airs after" information for the special that keeps coming up is correct?