Restoring Sync Database

nsmal24

anderbytes

One more... FanArt.TV api key havent been restored (Library > Advanced)... just noticed it.

@@ebr , can you tell me if this has already been fixed?

• 4 months later...
anderbytes

Yes, that should be included under the general system config now.

@@ebr, today some bizzarre thing happened and my Emby was going into Setup Wizard instead of starting normally. As if my config files were erased or corrupted. I hadn't deleted anything at all.

Well... I have to thank you for the great Backup plugin, for my terror was temporary because the plugin restored all my stuff again. VERY Useful, maybe the best plugin there. hehe.

I noticed that one last thing hasn't restored yet:

- Link between User - Premiere (I have to relink to premiere key manually)

@@Luke, ever thought about allowing a way to an existing backup to be restored at the "Setup Wizard" screen? I already had a full backup waiting but I was forced to go through all the initial sequence to initialize an empty Emby, then activate Emby Premiere, then install Backup plugin, then Restore.

@@Luke, ever thought about allowing a way to an existing backup to be restored at the "Setup Wizard" screen? I already had a full backup waiting but I was forced to go through all the initial sequence to initialize an empty Emby, then activate Emby Premiere, then install Backup plugin, then Restore.

That's a nice enhancement idea but would probably require that the backup be brought into the core.

Glad the plug-in proved useful to you.

anderbytes

@@ebr, another misconfiguration after the last restore.

Checkbox "Report https as external address" in Advanced tab