MBClassic - Play Screen

lja
Go to solution Solved by lja,

I would suggest trying to fix overscan issues at the WMC level by changing your display type instead of using our values.

We apply the same amount of padding all the way around so don't know why this would be the case, but WMC sometimes does some funny things with displays.

Also try using the scaling or padding options - whichever one you weren't using before.

I would suggest trying to fix overscan issues at the WMC level by changing your display type instead of using our values.

We apply the same amount of padding all the way around so don't know why this would be the case, but WMC sometimes does some funny things with displays.

Also try using the scaling or padding options - whichever one you weren't using before.

Thanks. Will check this out.

Thanks CBers.It is the overscan adjustment that I have used in the past am using now. That is what produced the image posted.

Here is an indication of my setup:

Windows 8.1 HTPC connected to a monitor and projector to a 2.37 screen in our home cinema.

Installed MB Classic and MB Theater

The problem: In both MBClassic & MB Theater, the image overscans the projector screen using Chocolate (Movies)

Applying overscan adjustment in Chocolate,  MBClassic's "Play" screen  moves to the top of the screen and the scrolling merges with the poster image( see image in first post). Tried in Neo and the play screen remains central with no merging.

With Music, the Media Center background also overscans. Can anyone guide me how to also adjust the overscan in Media Center. I would prefer not to change the registry but if this is the only way, then I would have to.

Thanks for any help.

Not the title but all the items in that folder.  Did you turn off the EHS and have a list view at the top level?

Not the title but all the items in that folder.  Did you turn off the EHS and have a list view at the top level?

It's possible as I have been trying them to set my preference. 

Well, if you did that, did you also turn on the "Banners" option?

That's kind of what it looks like.  You set it to use banners but there are none.

• Solution

Well, if you did that, did you also turn on the "Banners" option?

That's kind of what it looks like.  You set it to use banners but there are none.

Thanks. That did it.