FR-ET Show more information for live tv recordings

denz

Currently when you open a tv recording it is lacking information it doesn't show the time it was recorded, it doesn't show the channel that it was recorded and it doesn't show the show title it shows the episode name having a thumbnail of the episode would be even better. The 2014 that is the year that the show was first aired in wmc it shows the date and also description here you have no idea what 2014 stands for. Attached example I would have deleted if I didn't read the description that this show is Hawaii Five-O and a . Hopefully Emby developers have a copy of wmc and can implement some of the ideas from it especially for tv recordings layout.  

56a9b224bee44_Capture7.png

Edited by denz

Actually I think ultimately what we're going to do is just send recordings to your regular movie and tv libraries. they can be existing ones or separate ones dedicated for recordings if you prefer. We have already done the work to build movie and tv presentations so it makes much more sense for us to lean on that rather than build alternative versions strictly for recordings.

pünktchen

I really wonder why nobody complains about this?!

It is really hard to identify a tv show in live tv right now!

What i like to see is:

Combination of tv show title and episode title (eg. "The Americans - Open House")

- in channels overview of webinterface and Android app (and Emby Theater)

- in now playing and upcoming programs of webinterface and Android app (and Emby Theater)

- in search results of webinterface and Android app (and Emby Theater)

Series and episode number

- in details view of recordings and programs of webinterface and Android app (and Emby Theater)

Have i forgotten something? :huh:

Are you saying that they will be copied automatically to a movie folder so if you delete it from recorded tv it is still in a movie folder that would be a very neat feature to have. More than likely it will be deleted if it sits in recorded tv for a long time.