Emby Error when accessing Home Movies

chrisoldroyd

chrisoldroyd

I am having trouble accessing Home Movies on a User account since the latest few betas. Basically I have the latest 1.1.80 beta now and when I try to access Home Movies it creates an Emby Error and says check log.

Can someone clever take a look at my log please and see what the problem might be? I have other PC's running latest beta on the master account and it is not a problem.

Also weird on this box compared to another Pi2 I have is the delay in starting up a video. When selected to play a video, it black screens for a couple of seconds then starts playing on screen but everything always appears on screen with around 5 seconds gone in the video.

Thanks

Chris

01_KODI.log

Edited by chrisoldroyd

Vidman

You probably need to redo your shortcuts as the method of accessing home movies has changed.... But you probably already know that if you're running beta

Edited by Vidman

chrisoldroyd

I have tried that and no dice. Also if I go into Addons and launch Emby and click home movies same thing again.

xnappo

Hi,

Please open addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/entrypoint.py and change line 531 from:

li.setProperty("resumetime", seektime)

to

li.setProperty("resumetime", str(seektime))

Let me know.

xnappo

Edited by xnappo

xnappo

Can you go to the chat room now?

Chat tab at the top of this page.

Edited by xnappo

chrisoldroyd

@@xnappo I have managed to find the file and line but its slightly different to what you quoted so can you confirm what I need to edit please?

56a3c6af690cb_Seektime.jpg

xnappo

My bad.  Change:

li.setProperty("resumetime", seektime)

to:

li.setProperty("resumetime", str(seektime))

• Like 1

chrisoldroyd

Actually scratch that, I have done it now, do I need to do any database sync ups or should it now just work?

Thanks

Chris

• Like 1

xnappo

Thanks for testing - now you know a little more too :D

Will check in to Git for next release.

• Like 4

Thanks.  I was having the same issue, thought I'd done something wrong on the server side because I had added additional videos into my home movie setup.  Unfortunately I have a number of machines running the beta now and don't want to manually change each one (not to mention I'm even less of an expert) so I'll just wait for the next release, once again, thanks.