Is there a way to turn off Real-Time Monitoring?

mgworek

mgworek

Never mind, found it. Sorry.

But this does bring up something I've been meaning to ask. Like I said below, Sonarr updates Emby without a scan. CP updates Emby but then it does a scan. I assume it's something on CP side that makes Emby doing a scan. Is there a way to set Real Time Monitoring up on a folder or library section instead of a global thing?

...................................................................................

Running docker version 3.0.5843.0.

Today I noticed it was starting Library scans on its own all the time and I couldn't figure out why. Then I noticed in the release notes that real-time monitor for linux was added.

​Sonarr is already setup to notify Emby when a show is downloaded and its added automatically without doing a scan. Now, I am assuming it notices a file system change and does a scan when it's not needed because Sonarr already told it that it's there. 

I looked and didn't see anything to disable it but I could have just missed it.

Thanks

Edited by mgworek

• 1 year later...
pgalbavy

Sorry to wake an old thread, but has this option gone missing or am I being a newb?

Can't see this in my server and can't post a screenshot. All I have are

Date added behaviour for new content

Metadata Path

Save metadata and images as hidden files

Fanart dropdown

@@pgalbavy, it is a per-library setting now. Click on each emby library in emby library setup and configure the realtime monitor for that library.