Problem with my folder structure?

Hogues
Go to solution Solved by Hogues,

Hello everyone.  Not quite sure what I'm doing wrong, but I'm having problems with movies that are in one folder, but not with movies in other folders.  I have broken my collection up into TV, Movies, HD Movies, HBO films and Sports.  All of the folders work perfectly except for HD Movies. When I select this catagory on MB classic or MBT it's always the same, I select the poster and it brings me into a screen with the movie title and a screen grab.  I have to select that one picture to get into the main screen with the metadata and to play the movie.  However, even though there is metadata and trailers in the movie floder, none of it shows up except the backdrops.  My folder structure is as follows:

Server\HD Movies\Batman Begins (2005)\Batman Begins.mkv

Any suggestions would be great, thanks!

well how about the relevant items. so for example, under default media library, what does that look like. then use the web client to find that movie, what does that look like

• Solution

Ok, I'm really embarrassed.  I didn't classify it correctly and it somehow ended up as music.  Reclassified it to movies and it's perfect now.  Thanks, I actually wouldn't have figured it out had you not directed me to it.