Always got error scanning music library

ntilagoa

ntilagoa

Hello all

First i want to thank you for your hard work on this wonderful addon.

I have been using this almost since begining.

I am running kodi on nvidia shield android tv and everything was ok till 3-4 days.I am using beta version of Jarvis and latest beta from your plugin.

Now everytime i do a scan everything goes ok for movies and tv shows, but when starts scanning music system always gives error ' exited, you must restart kodi'. if restart kodi it happens again and so on. I try a lot of times and always gives this error. I uninstall kodi delete all leftover files and do new install only to discover that it keeps doing the same error.

I delete my music database on server (it is a large one with over 40.000 musics) and rescan a new one with few files only to test but result was the same.

I attach the log file.

Please help me.Thanks 

Vitor

kodi.log

ntilagoa

Thanks.

It is really strange. I have two boxes running latest beta of jarvis and latest beta of the plugin. It was working really fine till 3-4 days ago, i cant precise.

Now happens this error on both boxes.

Angelblue05

Yeah, there's an error in the code. You could disable music temporarily in the add-on sync options, until marcelveldt has had the chance to fix it.

ntilagoa

Thanks again.

I saw a post some time ago where you discuss about chapters on kodi. I am running my library/emby server on a headless server (OVH) outside my home network, and i cant see the chapters. Better i see the chapters but without image. There's anything i can do about it?

Angelblue05

No, unfortunately, it's a Kodi limitation. Chapter images are only loaded if the file protocol is local/network.

ntilagoa

Thanks you all. 

I used to use mysql for long time and it work ok. But since this library/database implementation appears i changed to it and i am very happy with it.

YOU ROCK PEOPLE  :)

Thanks again

PS: Live TV works ok. i am using it with IPTV native implementation of EMBY and works very well. Probably i am not using it very much (I use dvblink PVR at home) but for mobile use .......

• Like 2