Refresh item context menu

KRONZO

Hi 

Would it be possible to get an option to refresh the info from emby server to the context menu ?

I have a set Star trek alternate timeline but it shows up as the first entry in movies right before 2 guns and it does not show up in the sets in kodi

I have checked the server info everything is ok so it would be nice to have a way to refresh the info from the server, have also thought about if it would be possible to use the refresh button in video info to do a server fresh ?

Hi Angelblue05

no its not a new set, Yeah im pretty sure that will work too but still i think it would be nice with a way to get kodi to refresh items on an individual basis.

Im really really happy with emby for kodi you have done amazing work, its just on an egotistical side there is always that one thing you would like yourself ;) 

again thanks for both the work and reply

Angelblue05

It should automatically pick up boxset updates etc. Can you try going to the metadata manager > collections > press save on the collection that's incorrect. Then grab you Kodi log and post it? Make sure the add-on log level is set to info, and kodi debug is off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah i can do that but dont think it will help because on the orher pc also running emby for kodi the set is in the correct place so maybe just kodi database confusion

Hi 

Im sorry I forgot about this for some reason.

you are correct hitting the save on the collection updated it.

I just thought I had done it before I rescanned the set and saved it, but maybe the box wasent on.

but thank you everything works like you said

• Like 1