Emby can't get past Running sync and compressing database

pcgirl

Something happened the other night while I had my TV show on pause.  When I came back to start it again it exited out of the show and when I went to pull it up again it said that it was no longer there and asked if I wanted to delete it.  I can see the files are on my unraid server so that is not the issue.  So I did a manual sync but that didn't work so I did a full database reset and since then it is stuck on 114 of 115 movies.  This is only happening for my profile.  It doesn't happen for my daughter's profile.  I am using Emby 1.1.62 and Kodi 15.2 using openelec.  Here are my logs:

This is the emby info log:kodi.log

This is the crash log that it seemed to make that night:kodi_crashlog_20160118184713.log

So to fix this I had to re-create the profile.  I first copied the files from the profile to backup all my settings and then I created a new profile with a different name and logged on using the new profile.  I let it do a sync to create all the databases.  Then I deleted the affected profile and re-created it.  I then logged on to the profile and let it sync to emby to create the databases.  Then I copied back all the files from the backed up profile except for the database directory.  I rebooted and logged in to my original profile and all was back to normal.  I then deleted the new profile that I created.  There was one thing that I did notice in this process which seemed to make the syncing and compressing of the database get stuck.  There was a file in the databases called MyVideos93.db_journal.  When I was in the process of re-creating the profile again on my first try, it created this file again and it got stuck in the sync/compressing database.  When I checked the other profiles database directory, this file was not there.  So, after I created the clean profile with a clean database directory that seemed to fix the problem.  Thought I would post my fix in case anyone else has a similar problem. :)

• Like 1