Swagger UI crashes browser tab

miquelx

Hello,
When I open the Swagger UI for my server the chrome tab crashes, prints the "Aw, snap!" error, while the JavaScript fills with "Uncaught SintaxError: Unexpected number". 
Does this happen only to me? And is there a fix?

Thank you

Angelblue05

Known issue. I find that if I open swagger in a new window rather than a new tab, it crashes less often and at least doesn't crash other tabs in the process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply Angelblue.

You can still open sometimes? I haven't been able to open it once, I've tried in a different window/browser and still doesn't work, is there something I'm missing?

Angelblue05

Yes I'm able to load swagger. It might take a few tries, but eventually it will run correctly. Just keep trying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried multiple times but I still can't use it.
Also I seem to be having an issue with Swagger-UI corrupting the users database, but that's something for another topic I guess.

Try bringing it up (using the link on the dash) and don't touch anything until it fully loads.  I found that, if you attempt to interact with it at all (which includes mousing over any of the items) while it is trying to load, it will freeze or crash.

• Like 3

Try bringing it up (using the link on the dash) and don't touch anything until it fully loads.  I found that, if you attempt to interact with it at all (which includes mousing over any of the items) while it is trying to load, it will freeze or crash.

Thank you @@ebr, clicking the link and waiting worked!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...