Cannot synchronise with 1.1.77

lordvader
Go to solution Solved by Vidman,

lordvader

Hey all.

I've been unable to get kodi to sync with the latest version of server an the kodi plugin.

This is the exception I get :

21:36:40 203.523499 T:1714738080   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'sqlite3.OperationalError'>
                                            Error Contents: no such table: tag
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/default.py", line 134, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/default.py", line 101, in __init__
                                                lib.fullSync(manualrun=True)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/librarysync.py", line 225, in fullSync
                                                self.maintainViews(embycursor, kodicursor)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/librarysync.py", line 374, in maintainViews
                                                tagid = kodi_db.createTag(foldername)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/kodidb_functions.py", line 834, in createTag
                                                cursor.execute(query, (name,))
                                            OperationalError: no such table: tag
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
21:36:40 203.740723 T:1714738080 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(11, /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/default.py): the python script "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/default.py" has left several classes in
memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N9XBMCAddon9xbmcaddon5AddonE,N9XBMCAddon9xbmcaddon5AddonE,N9XBMCAddon9xbmcaddon5AddonE,N9XBMCAddon4xbmc7MonitorE,N9XBMCAddon9xbmcaddon5AddonE
21:36:40 203.747391 T:1964925504   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.emby/?mode=manualsync
21:36:40 203.749222 T:1964925504   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.emby/?mode=manualsync) failed

I've seen another thread where a user was getting the same error. They were told to delete the Video.db file, which I did (MyVideos102.db), but still no luck (even going into the emby addon and trying to do a full db reset)

My Kodi is as follows :

Starting Kodi (17.0-ALPHA1 Git:e5ab6a3). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit
Using Release Kodi x32 build (version for Raspberry Pi)
Kodi compiled Jan 11 2016 by GCC 5.3.0 for Linux ARM 32-bit version 4.4.0 (263168)
Running on OpenELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160111214723-#0111-g5815df2 [Build #0111] 7.0, kernel: Linux ARM 32-bit version 4.4.0

I also get a popup stating that the Kodi version is not supported, but that didn't appear in the error logs.

• Solution
Vidman

Yea it has been stated a number of times the addon only officially supports stable kodi versions , that pop up was a clue

Edited by Vidman
  • Like 1