Vertical scrolling for All Movies/All Series & Disabling Thumb art in the new ET?

Aussiedroid

Aussiedroid

Hi All,

1) With larger collections such as my main All Movies or All Series folders, I find it easier to scroll vertically than the current horizontal implementation, and has been something I have missed since upgrading from Classic a while back.

Would be super to have included a vertical scrolling option for All Movies/Series in the new ET interface. I would like to set a vertical scroll for the larger lists and keep horizontal for other smaller lists. Or even maybe for it to default to vertical scrolling if the list is over a certain size (50-100) perhaps?

The A-Z shortcut list could be moved to the side or top so you could still use it even if scrolling vertically.

2) New version of ET shows the Thumb artwork for episodes instead of the older style of showing a screenshot from the episode. I would love to be able to change back to show the screenshots again, or to choose where I can show the artwork vs screenshot (for example have the latest episode view show the screenshot but have the next up show the artwork. Is there any options to do this already in the new ET?

Thank you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
SilverRubicon

I deleted a movie today and my Movie view switched to vertical which was awesome.  Unfortunately it didn't stick and is now back to horizontal.  Is this a bug, feature, or something that is coming soon?