how to configure multiple libraries

msavazzi

msavazzi

I have this configuration:

Movies

Manga

Toons

I have 3 folders on the Video folder and three libraries points on KODI as well as 3 smart playlists.

Now if I add 3 play points from Emby library how can I have 3 items that launch directly to the correct section?

I do not want to pass via plugin

im85288

Use a skin that supports both skin shortcuts and skinhelper smart shortcuts (Titan, Eunique for example) and create a menu item for each section. Have that menu item point to the Emby end points you mentioned. You can then go even further and set up each menu item to have its own recommended etc sections.

• Like 1

msavazzi

Use a skin that supports both skin shortcuts and skinhelper smart shortcuts (Titan, Eunique for example) and create a menu item for each section. Have that menu item point to the Emby end points you mentioned. You can then go even further and set up each menu item to have its own recommended etc sections.

I ause Aeon MQ, will check if it works.

How can I use the playlists on server like "updated", "last watched" on the widgets on Aeon MQ?

xnappo

Note that there is a bug in the current beta that can prevent browsing to those nodes from a skin shortcut editor.  It is fixed in Git and will be pushed to the repo shortly.  The released version does not have this issue.