Cannot play files through Emby for Kodi anymore

disposablethumbs

disposablethumbs
I've been unable to resolve this problem for the past couple of days. I cannot open any tv or movie stream using Emby for Kodi. I can however open directly with VLC, and can play through the Emby web client, but whenever using Kodi, I get an error. I have opened up all firewalls and even tried migrating the server to the same device as the client. It was working flawlessly for months.

Please forgive me if I am missing something or posting improperly (first time poster - long time user).

xnappo

We need the Kodi log please.  Please see the 'how to report a problem' thread.

It is probably path substitution or network permissions...  Let us know how you network is setup too please (Linux, Windows, NAS..)

disposablethumbs

Right. I have attached the kodi log. This log is generated from a Windows PC running the server and Kodi, with the media libraries on a mapped network drive. I couldn't get it to work with my RPi2 or while having the server running on the same machine as the media either, if that helps.

EDIT: I am also using the latest server version (3.0.5786.0) and Kodi 15.2.

kodi.log

Edited by woolypencil

xnappo

The error in the log is a strange one - but can you please recollect the log with it set to 'info' instead of 'debug'?  It is hard to tell what is going on with debug on.

disposablethumbs

So I just went to generate the info log and everything started working. Really strange - thank you for your help anyways. Vidman, I will use your suggestion too!