TMDB for season images and fanart.tv link added

dazed

Could you add TMDB as a provider for TV show season images and possibly add a link to fanart.tv at the bottom like the ones for TMDB/TVDB/IMDB etc

• Like 7

• 1 year later...

We are actively monitoring this for community feedback relative to other feature requests. Thanks !

Happy2Play

I guess depending on your priority you could offset how many requests go to the first site, but looking at the images available they are the same as fanart.tv or TVDB (depending on who uploaded them and votes).

guess this example shows a slight difference in availability.

593c614c20652_seasons.jpg

593c615d0305f_season.jpg

As for Fanart.tv I don't see any harm since zapit and trakt get there own link whether you want them or not.

At season level TMDB should have a link as they are the provider for the info.

daedalus

We are actively monitoring this for community feedback relative to other feature requests. Thanks !

i just overlooked this is a two in one feature request :)

i'm more interested in the thing to add tmdb as a provider for season images cause the other provider offer this yet

you also monitored feedback if the season images should be made available for the other providers ?

Edited by daedalus

daedalus

i really don't get the reason to not be able to get one special type of images of one provider, while being able to get all the image types of all the other providers, especially if you are able to get the metadata for that special type from that provider

Edited by daedalus

i really don't get the reason to not be able to get one special type of images of one provider, while being able to get all the image types of all the other providers, especially if you are able to get the metadata for that special type from that provider

I also don't get the reason why everything we want to do isn't done already. It's the same answer as the answer to your question.