Kudos to AngelBlue05

xnappo

xnappo

Hi All,

Just wanted to make sure AngelBlue05 gets some praise.

The recent refactor AngelBlue has done is a major improvement to the maintainability of the addon.  The amount of support has also been tremendous.

Just wanted to mention this - as in the past there was a lot on distribution of effort from null_pointer, marcelveldt, im85288 and myself, but the more recent work has been almost entirely AngelBlue.

So - donate some beer (or chocolate).

xnappo

Edited by xnappo
  • Like 19

marcelveldt

Absolutely agree, amazing job on the recent code refactor and your support to users !

• Like 1

im85288

Yes to coin the phrase of a super tester here: well done AngelBlue05! I'm not sure if you get time to sleep but keep it up :)

• Like 1

e123enitan

I couldn't find a simple word of appreciation to depict the level of supports Angelblue05 have rendered and several impressing solutions implemented into Emby Community, just to mention few his patient, appreciative, apologetic, williness to support and least to say his turn around is swift second to none. 

Also Big THANKS to all emby/kodi development teams awesome job

Cheers!

More beer to come from me stay tune.

Edited by e123enitan
  • Like 2

Angelblue05

I'm not a woman of many words (what a paradox!), but I want to take a quick moment and say:

Thank you for the kind words everyone, it made my week! Can we do this again next week?  :lol:

It's been great to help and be able to give back to this great community. I would not be where I am today, without the help and support of my fellow devs. Thanks again for this positive thread, I really, really appreciate it.

• Like 12

I better jump in here with a thank you too  :)

i´m just an end user,that will never grasp the extend of your work, but the least i can do is to say thank you, and I hope more end user who just use EFK comes by to say thanks

so thank you

• Like 2

She deserves a medal or something just for being such a strong player in this sea of testosterone... ;).

• Like 6

MSattler

She deserves a medal or something just for being such a strong player in this sea of testosterone... ;).

Careful, if the rest of the Emby populace realizes that AngelBlue is a she this post could go viral and take down the forum.  =)

On a serious note though, I'm willing to donate more to get Live TV casting to Kodi working.... =)

marcelveldt

Now, can we work on being able to cast LiveTV from the browser to Kodi? ;)

LiveTv casting is working since most recent beta