Removed sets still in kodi

KRONZO

Hi

I have Removed some movie sets from emby server but they still show up in kodi ?

I have enabled Group movies in sets in kodi (does this matter? is this handled only on emby)

Will the refresh button in video info refrsh the info from the server ?

thank you 

Kronzo

Angelblue05

Which version of the emby add-on are you using? You can run a manual sync (launch the emby add-on > manual sync), it should correct this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Angelblue05

Using Version 3.0.5805.0

And i am on the confluence skin.

If i just go under movies and in the confluence submenu sets.  the deleted sets shows up 

but under videos/movies and videos/sets the deleted sets are gone. 

but an update and sync dosent remove the deleted set from the other entries.

The Deleted sets show up everywhere

Edited by KRONZO

Angelblue05

I'm very confident this issue is resolved in beta as I made sure of it, when I was going over the boxset part of the code.

sorry for taking this long to respond.

I installed the beta plugin and rebuilt library and the deleted sets are still preset

I tried both with addon paths and direct paths.

Do I need to delete the set id tag from all movies to ?

I thought the emby plugin told kodi what was sets ?

Angelblue05

And if you run a manual sync? It's quite possible your server fails to communicate live boxsets modification (mine does). I'd have to reinstall my emby server to fix the issue, but really don't have the time at the moment. Anyway, running the manual sync will compare your boxsets and rectify if it finds discrepancies.

Edited by Angelblue05

I Have run manual sync a coupple og times and no change!

But should I removed the set id's from the metadata or should emby be able to handle they are still there ?

Angelblue05

Ok, then your issue lies server side.

You say you removed set, are you saying you removed the actual collection entry? What did you do exactly when you say you removed sets (it's unclear)? You shouldn't need to do anything in the metadata manager. You either add to collection, remove from collection or create/delete collections from within the webclient.

Edited by Angelblue05

I did not touch the metadata manager I just used the 3 dots and delete (collection)

so the collections are gone from the webclient but all the movies still have their collection id in metadata manager.

And i guess if you say the problem is server side then I can do nothing ?

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Ok, can you confirm this: Go to the metadata manager > Collections - Do you see your deleted collections in there?

Let me know, I'll test on my side to see.

Edited by Angelblue05

Ok they are not present in metadata manager and I just did a new sync with the beta emby for kodi with local paths and that seems to have fixed it but they where there when using addon paths 

but now all of a sudden they are gone

Angelblue05

There's absolutely no difference in the syncing process, between using add-on paths/direct paths. The only difference is the path we insert in the database, but the rest of the syncing process is completely identical.

I do not know I was using the live addon with local paths and my set was there I then installed the beta with addon paths and they where still there I did switched to local paths and the addon rebuilt my library and they where gone.

With that said i cannot gurantee its not me that have fucked something up somewhere I tend to do that, 

but I will keep an eye out

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Ah ok. It's my fault, I should have mentioned if you install beta you need to reset your local database, because we restructured everything. Of course, if you only installed over stable and checked the boxsets and did a manual run, it would not work at all. Mystery solved. :)

You can switch back to Playback mode set to addon if you wish, do a reset. Redo the test with the boxsets and you'd see it work correctly. ;)

Edited by Angelblue05

Ohh I knew that I deleted both database and plugin before installing beta, but with everything working now and with your explanation I'm pretty sure the fault lies with me somewhere  :(

any-who thanks for the help it can get really frustating to not get any replies 

do i need to close this topic or something ?

• Like 1