Recording Errors

axsom1
Go to solution Solved by axsom1,

Hi All,

Just setup a new clean system with Server 2012R2 for use as an Emby Server.  Trying out Live TV and Recording but can't seem to record Live TV. 

Here is the logs from a recent scheduled recording session that failed:

2016-01-12 13:02:06.0851 Info App: Recording timer fired.
2016-01-12 13:02:06.1008 Info App: Streaming Channel hdhr_18.1
2016-01-12 13:02:06.1008 Info App: GetChannelStream: channel id: hdhr_18.1. stream id: 
2016-01-12 13:02:09.1007 Info App: Beginning recording.
2016-01-12 13:02:09.1007 Info App: Writing file to path: C:\TV\Series\Curious George\Curious George S01E20 The Clean, Perfect Yellow Hat; Bee Is for Bear.ts
2016-01-12 13:02:09.1007 Info App: HttpClientManager GET: http://192.168.1.130:5004/auto/v18.1
2016-01-12 13:02:09.1007 Error App: Error getting response from http://192.168.1.130:5004/auto/v18.1
*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.0.5806.0
Command line: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe -service
Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
Processor count: 4
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: False
Program data path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
Application Path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
One or more errors occurred.
System.AggregateException
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
  at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsyncInternal>d__1b.MoveNext()
InnerException: System.Net.WebException
The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
  at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)

2016-01-12 13:02:09.1007 Error App: Error recording
*** Error Report ***
Command line: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe -service
Application Path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException
  at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsyncInternal>d__1b.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
  at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsync>d__5.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
  at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.EmbyTV.EmbyTV.<RecordStream>d__81.MoveNext()
InnerException: System.AggregateException
  at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)

2016-01-12 13:02:09.1007 Info App: Retrying recording in 60 seconds

I can put the URL in a browser and it kicks off a download.  Can't seem to find what (if anything) I'm missing.  Anyone else run into this issue?

Thanks

Your HDHomerun is throwing 403 forbidden errors, I'm not sure why. Never seen that before to be honest.

2016-01-12 14:29:24.6149 Error App: Error getting response from http://192.168.1.130:5004/auto/v18.1
	*** Error Report ***
	System.AggregateException

I noticed that.  If I go directly to the URL it starts downloading the channel.  I validated the URL was the same as what the HDHR displays when you click on Channel Lineup -> <Channel Number>.

I'll keep poking around and update this thread in case someone else runs into the same issue.

• Solution

Ugh...it was my proxy.

Essentially had to add the 5004 port as allowed in my proxy.  Strange that it was working in Chrome but IE (on the Emby Server) was throwing the actual error I needed.

Thanks.

• Like 1