FR-ET Add ability to logon as multi user

Logos302

Logos302

The Emby Media Center Client allows for login as more than one use so watch status follows both users.  Any chance this could be added to Emby Theater, or if it already is can someone tell me were. :).   

• Like 3

Swynol

if you mean that if you watch something as one user you want it to automatically update the watch status for all users, then you can use trakt.

Install the trakt plugin on the server and setup a one trakt account. Then for each user input your trakt account details so that it pulls and sends data to trakt.

this will update the watch status for all your users.

No, what he means is he wants the "also here" feature that is in EMC and Kodi.  You can select which users are actually in the room and all of their watched status' are updated accordingly.

• Like 3

Logos302

Ebr got it exactly right.  While Kodi does support this feature I find it hard to use with out modifying the theme your using (As I having found one that makes it easy).  EMC was the best for this, if it wasn't for the fact I upgrade to Windows 10 I would be still using it (yes I know I didn't have to, I wanted too).  

Logos302

I know.  Didn't feel it was worth it. ET,eemed like it wasn't far from release and has the potential to be better then EMC.  So I just waited and waited and waited :D.  But now it's here and I'm just waiting just a little longer to make sure there are no major bugs before going prim time with it in my setup.