EmbyTV wider artwork support/SD

Damstas

I would like to see these modifications to be done on the Emby TV/Emby's internal Live TV-solution. 

1) Support for NA-style artwork for people outside NA. North Americans get higher quality artwork, usually with the original logo in landscape pictures and more image choices including "logo" type.

I have worked with rkulagow and he has done some modifications to allow SD to provide these images, even if the show has a translated name. rkulagow can tell you more on how to implement this to Emby.

Left one in the picture translated and the right one is the original. By using the new method users can get the original artwork.

2) Option to let users select if they want "landscape" images to be used in EmbyTV, rather than "logo" that is now primaly used. Logo type is widely used in NA, but for more consistent experience I for one would like to have landscape option.

Thanks for reading this  :)

post-14107-0-58035600-1452462880_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Also as a third request for people whose native language isn't English:

3) Use Schedules Directs movie artwork, if TMDb can't match. This would fill Upcoming movies section and user would still have artwork even if it's not translated in TMDb.

Edited by Damstas