3 replies to this topic

#1 BobbyDing OFFLINE  

BobbyDing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • Local time: 08:37 AM

Posted 09 January 2016 - 01:02 PM

Apologies if this feature is already there (or requested) somewhere. I'd like to know when emby is recording (or just using) a tuner. Perhaps at the top of the TV guide there could be small icons representing my tuners that change color when they're in use. I like the way nPVR's tray icon turns red when recording. I think it would be useful to know at a glance my available tuners are when I'm going through the TV guide via the Roku (or whatever device). That would also let me know how busy the system already is before I might start another stream/recording. It would also be sweet if each icon displayed exactly which tuner it represents, maybe having the last two digits of the tuners mac address displayed in the icon. Not sure if any of this would be possible. Hope this makes sense.

Thanks,

Bobby 

• Luke, gjviii, ginjaninja and 7 others like this

#2 kanipek OFFLINE  

kanipek

U.S. Navy Retired

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • LocationMassillon, Ohio

Posted 12 August 2016 - 03:11 PM

This would be great.

#3 inzombyac OFFLINE  

inzombyac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 10:09 AM

I'd love to see this in the Dashboard.  It would also be nice if there was a tray icon in Windows similar to Windows Media Center.

• SikSlayer and kanipek like this

#4 lightsout OFFLINE  

lightsout

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 608 posts
  • Local time: 05:37 AM

Posted 19 September 2019 - 10:04 AM

Bumping this to get some attention.

As stated in the other thread. I use my phone as well to go to the dashboard. But these are two different usages. If your on a phone then your on a phone.

My request is simple.
A recording icon like Windows Media center had in the system tray. A quick glance tells you; don't reboot, don't restart Emby, don't sync snap raid, etc.
  • SikSlayer likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users