Auto Login to ET

tlh523
Go to solution Solved by tlh523,

In my ET environment I have one user and one server.  Is there a method to script the startup of ET to bring me directly into ET, without having to select the server and then the user?

No but when you login just check the "Remember user" checkbox that is right on the login screen

lulzyatlas

No but when you login just check the "Remember user" checkbox that is right on the login screen

Is this dependent on a multicast/broadcast communication of some sort? I ask because for all clients outside of the local subnet (haven't tested WAN, 5 LAN environment here) the remember user check box never actually works. Inside the subnet it works fine. There's no IGMP Proxying to the others so server auto detection doesn't work on their network branches, it appears remember user is connected to this/functions similarly. Correct?

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Edited by lulzyatlas

Everything is on the same subnet, infact i am logging into the desktop that ET is installed on. when i checked the check box , it doesn't make any difference.....

Edited by tlh523

lulzyatlas

Everything is on the same subnet, infact i am logging into the desktop that ET is installed on. when i checked the check box , it doesn't make any difference.....

This is weird, definitely not how it should work. Have you tried creating a second user for testing?

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

I must be going bonkers but I have just uninstalled, downloaded and reinstalled Emby Theatre latest version, but I can no longer find the "remember me" as an option. I am the reverse in that we are a family of five and don;t want to be remembered, but can;t seem to find how to de-select this in the new version.

Cheers

Brett