Cast button not selecting device on safari on ipad

Ozz
Go to solution Solved by Ozz,

Hello everyone,

last time i posted on here the help i received fixed my issue, Today ,and for the past week or 2, on my ipad on the web app of emby i am not able to select any other device shown. i do find my tv but when i click it i just move the screen in the background or highlight the words.

I used to be able to highlight the words and drag them around for a little bit and it would eventually select but now it wok even do that. This is important to me as the ipad is the main way of selecting movies for my son to do to watch first thing in the morning.

Please give me any suggetions you have to help fix this problem.

Thank you.

--Ozz

I just tried hitting settings and then safari  then clearing all history and webiste data, along with going to advanced and deleting all website data manually and i still get the same issue. unable to select casting device. :(

As you can see to the attached picture the option to select my tv is there and selected except thats it. it doesnt move past that button and make the icon all blue like it used to do.

This does not seem to be the issue if i use my LG G4 phone to start a cast using the web app. just the ipad.

post-101578-0-62216400-1452292417_thumb.png

Edited by Ozz