Enable new content notification

dazed

Love this, but is it possible to have it only popup with the album info ie "The Beatles - Abbey Road" and not every song in that album . I noticed this yesterday after retagging and readding music the notification went on for a long time. Cheers

Angelblue05

I'll have to see what can be done. My only concern is that if you add an individual song, the notification will be missing. Maybe a shorter time on the popup? By default, it's set to display for 5 sec. I could make an add-on setting to control the display time?

Angelblue05

I'm sorry, can you clarify? Do you mean add a setting to control the popup time for each content type?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

So i added some albums last night and had the music notification set to 0 i assumed that would disable it but i still got a notification for every song had to disable the notifications and restart Kodi

Angelblue05

Hum, no I didn't implement 0 to disable. I'll see if I can fine tune it. Did you try setting it to 1? I've tested it and it pops up for 1 sec.

But I can add a way to disable the notification for the specific type.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Angelblue05

But I can add a way to disable the notification for the specific type.

That's what i thought you had done o_O so by setting display time to 0 would mean it's disabled

Angelblue05

No, I made a setting to adjust the time displayed for the individual popup/by type: video or music... O.o I thought, this is what we agreed on, a few posts above. I didn't consider 0 being "disabled" but I can include it.

Stay tuned.

Edited by Angelblue05