Always Auto Playing Next Video

dranderson402

dranderson402

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this question, but I figured since I'm running the Emby for Kodi add-on and the Kodi setting isn't working, I thought maybe the problem might be with the add-on or emby.

I'm not sure when but for some reason the next video in a tv season is automatically playing. Like Netflix's next up. I have Kodi set to not auto play the next video but something is still set to do it and I can't find the setting.

I do actually like the feature but even if I stop playback of the current video while the next up is displaying, I flash back to the menu for a second and the next video plays anyway. I then have to stop that video.

If all playback would stop when I stop it, I don't mind the feature at all. Otherwise I would like to know if there is a way to turn it off.

dranderson402

Some skins add it as a dependency, you can check the addon.xml to see what your skins are adding

Yes, I discovered when I tried to disable it I got a warning I couldn't disable because it is used by a skin. So I removed the unused skin and now I can disable it. Thanks for the help.

Glyde62

Some skins add it as a dependency, you can check the addon.xml to see what your skins are adding

Yeah think the same thing happened to me a few weeks ago, Don't ever remember installing it