library thread has exited you should restart kodi [artists crash]

bluc

mgworek

I got 2 error messages last night about my sync crashing. my log is to big, tried to upload it to xvmclogs but it tells me "Access to this resource has been denied"

xnappo

If your log is too big - you must have it set to debug instead of info.

You can also use pastebin.com

CBers

I've started getting this message since updating to beta 1.1.71 on my Nexus Player today.

I have tried resetting the database but still get the error message.

Seems to be an issue with the group view.

15:41:53 T:18446744073115801904  NOTICE: EMBY DownloadUtils -> logMsg : SessionId: 899f5c5685c1b55279ce39c5a82e3130
15:41:56 T:18446744073108404528   ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-10:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-X86/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/i686-linux-android-android-17/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 532, in __bootstrap_inner
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/librarysync.py", line 1218, in run
                                                self.run_internal()
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/librarysync.py", line 1300, in run_internal
                                                librarySync = self.startSync()
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/librarysync.py", line 97, in startSync
                                                completed = self.fullSync()
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/librarysync.py", line 225, in fullSync
                                                self.maintainViews(embycursor, kodicursor)
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/librarysync.py", line 363, in maintainViews
                                                grouped_view['Id'] not in grouped_view['Path']):
                                            KeyError: 'Path'
15:41:59 T:18446744073171622192  NOTICE: Storing total System Uptime

Kodi logs here and here.

• Like 1

mgworek

If your log is too big - you must have it set to debug instead of info.

You can also use pastebin.com

DOH! thanks for the info. I thought I was supposed to have it on debug. Will change it tonight and wait for the error to pop up again.

CBers

@@CBers thanks, I'll push a fix for the next beta.

Thanks.

I'll hold off updating my Fire TV until the next beta.

A quick OT question: is the fast sync plugin now obsolete?

If not, what's the fact sync start option in the configuration settings?

Angelblue05

The fast sync is not obsolete. The add-on automatically looks for the fast sync plugin on your server (you no longer need to enable the option on fresh install as it is enabled by default now). If you don't have it installed or the server fails to respond within 30sec with the updates to be processed in Kodi, the add-on falls back to a manual sync. It's the same behavior you'd get in stable, except I made the add-on setting enabled by default instead.

I will push out beta in a few hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

xnappo

Yeash - but then there is a big penalty if the user doesn't know about the plugin.

Maybe pop up a message saying the plugin wasn't found the first time? (maybe you already do :) )

Angelblue05

Sure that's a good idea xnappo. To be honest, when I made the change, I was just annoyed at having to re-enable the setting every reset+wipe emby info. :) plus it's been a while now that the plugin is available, so I thought, why not! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

breezytm

I am still having this issue in .72 
I havent' have the chance to gather the logs file just giving a heads up. 

Always stuck on gathering movies from views. And if I try to do a database reset it through an error stating it could not stop the db.

Edited by breezytm

Angelblue05

Post your kodi log when you get the chance, thanks. Also you are not having "this issue". The OP issue was regarding artists. If you are stuck in movies, not the same issue. Don't be shy to start your own thread, honestly it would make my life easier to track the issue. ;) 

Edited by Angelblue05