Season Posters Not Showing in New Beta

tr0nllam

tr0nllam

Ever since switching to the new beta, my season poster are not showing in Kodi. I believe I have figured out the specific issue. When you reset the database for the new beta, it downloads the artwork to the thumbnails folder. If you do not have your episodes organized in separate season folders, it will not download those posters to the thumbnails folder and thus you will get no image for that season in Kodi. Even if you have the season posters stored in the same folder as the TV show, it will still not display them if all the episodes are in a single folder. I went back to the stable version and reset the database and everything was working again, so it's definitely a bug found only in the new beta releases.

I haven't tried the latest beta, so if this was fixed, please ignore this, but I did not see any mention of it in the changelog.

Angelblue05

I'm sorry I'm not sure I fully understand your issue. Can you maybe take a screenshot of your directory structure for those problematic series? I will try to replicate as I've not seen this issue before. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tr0nllam

I place most of my shows in their own individual folder, but I don't separate the episodes by season.

So, I have a TV Shows folder, then a folder named Game of Thrones and all of the Game of Thrones episodes are in that one folder rather than being separated into Season 01 folder, Season 02 folder, etc.

However, I have a couple shows with many seasons, like Survivor, where I have organized the episodes by placing them in the Season 01, Season 02 subfolders and they are the only ones that are displaying season posters correctly.

Sorry for not making myself clear in the first post.

• Like 1

Angelblue05

So basically, you are depending on Emby to create virtual seasons for you. That would be where the issue lies. I'll look into what can be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Angelblue05