Resume Broken?

steelman1991
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

steelman1991

Using MBClassic Version 3.0.100.0 B12-4.1 and MPC-HC, build 1.7.1, Server Build 3.0.5083.27698

I am unable to get MBC to honour or set resume points.

Playing a file beyond the default 5% - the server fails to identify a partially played file and as a result no resume is available when attempting further playback. Playing the file from MBT sets the resume point and displays watch status in MBServer. A resume point will be available in MBClassic but as soon as the file is replayed in MBC, the resume point is immediately lost.

I have attached MBClassic and Config logs

MBClassic-11122013ea154519909a4ef5a55a700f28229ede.log

Configurator-11122013fb5898a6b8c242d0bdbce8713c13bbd3.log

Unable to attach a server log - too big for both here, paste2 or pastebin?

Anyone else see this behaviour.

On another totally unrelated subject @@ebr - love what your doing with Chocolate theme really slick and looking superb - port to MBT and you have a winning default skin IMHO

Is your installation of MPC-HC in a language other than English?  They localize their API responses (for some reason) so this screws it up.

For kicks, try uninstalling the ThemeVideoBackdrops plug-in and see if that has an effect.  Not sure it will but it is throwing errors.

• Solution

Did this work for you in the past?  If so, what changed?

The problem is we aren't able to communicate with MPC properly.  Is it possible a firewall is blocking it?  Or did you turn off the http interface in MPC?

• Like 1

steelman1991

Yes it worked flawlessly in the past. Nothing has changed that I'm aware of, but will certainly check the firewall and http interface.

Thanks for having a look.

steelman1991

Eric - 'Web Interface listen on port' was unchecked. I'm positive that I did nothing, though I tested a copy of MPC-BE, so uncertain whether that may have taken focus on the port number. Working now as expected, sorry to throw you on a wild goose chase.