TV Guide Not Updating After Server Migration?

darrenkdean

darrenkdean

Good Evening,

We just migrated our Emby Server from a Windows 8.1 virtual machine to a dedicated Windows 10 Pro machine in order to take advantage of Intel Quick Synch & a faster I7 processor.  We installed Emby Server on the new machine & then copied most of the configuration files & databases from the old server.  Everything works perfectly, with the exception of LiveTV (HD Homerun Prime).  All three tuners are showing up in Emby, but the Schedules Direct TV Guide is throwing an error when attempting to update.

The Log file is attached.  Any guidance you could provide on how to resolve this & get LiveTV back up & running, would be most appreciated!

PS: You guys have done an outstanding job with this platform!

Best-

Darren

server-63587192650.txt

Do you have a lineup configured on the schedulesdirect website? If so, I recommend deleting it. I had a very similar problem and after further research I realized that Emby uses a JSON service which can conflict with the line configured on you SD account. If you just delete the lineup from your profile on the SD website and then have Emby refresh the guide. It should work.

I may have been reading your log file wrong, but it appeared that you had a lineup configured. Delete that and then try again through the Emby server. Worked for me.

Edited by jkanoy

darrenkdean

Do you have a lineup configured on the schedulesdirect website? If so, I recommend deleting it. I had a very similar problem and after further research I realized that Emby uses a JSON service which can conflict with the line configured on you SD account. If you just delete the lineup from your profile on the SD website and then have Emby refresh the guide. It should work.

I may have been reading your log file wrong, but it appeared that you had a lineup configured. Delete that and then try again through the Emby server. Worked for me.

Good morning & thank you for the suggestion.  As suggested, I did go into the Schedules Direct account & deleted the configured lineups.  Unfortunately, I'm still running into the same issue.  I did log into the Emby app via my cell phone & was able to watch a LiveTV over the internet so I know the Tuner is accessible, just no guide.  Any other thoughts?

Best-

Darren

There's a lot of fundamental errors in this log. Truthfully if you didn't use the backup and restore plugin that we have or didn't use the procedure in the knowledge base then I would just install fresh.