Playback/Queue Issues with Android App and Chromecast Audio

feerlessleadr

feerlessleadr
So I just picked up 2 CCAs from Target (2 for $55 in case anyone is interested), and ran into a few problems when trying to play music from the android app:

- I have everything set up, and can play a song easily enough through the CCA, but whenever I try to queue new songs, or shuffle, or start an instant mix, the app only plays 1 song, and that is it. 

- Whenever I try to click next to get to the next song, playback stops immediately

- In addition, I can't see the queued list of songs anywhere in the app. In the remote there is a section for playlist, but that is empty.

All of the above doesn't happen when I don't connect to my CCA, as I can skip tracks, queue songs, shuffle, start instant mixes and see the queued songs in the playlist tab in the remote.

I'm not sure what logs, etc. you would need from me, but please let me know and I can supply.

Thanks

It's possible the queue function isn't implemented by the CC receiver, I'll have to check, but I have tested playback of entire albums, folders, instant mixes within the last few days and there was no problem found. I would try again by using the play command on an album. See if that works, then we can move on from there.

feerlessleadr

Ok, so I just tried a few different things:

1. I went to an album, hit play, and it played the first song in the album as expected. When I hit skip to go to the next song, playback stops.

2. I then went to an album, hit play, and then let it play the entire song, and it successfully went to the next song

3. Finally, I tried the same above steps using the shuffle command on an album with the exact same results (if I let it play, it will play the next song, but skipping stops playback)