This addon does nothing.

air1kdf

I've installed Embry, and it's pretty awesome.  The setup is also spectacular, I had zero issues with that/  The problem is that I have no idea if or how the Kodi addon works (1.1.62).

Before I get bashed, this is my experience, thus others are probably having the same issue, and probably not saying much.  I wouldn't care too much, but I love the web interface, and the EPG with schedules direct is spectacular.

So either something is not working or I just don't understand this plugin.  I've recorded shows from the web interface, and it plays via web.  Shouldn't I be able to see them somewhere in Kodi?  How?  Where?

Does this plugin support live tv on Kodi?

Show the EPG in Kodi?

Thank you in advance for replying to what you know.

Spaceboy

Does this plugin support live tv on Kodi?

No, it's for syncing the content of your Emby library, movies tv shows and music, into Kodi. Live tv not supported

• Like 2

air1kdf

Thanks spaceboy.

Does it sync recorded shows?  This is the only content that I have.

I know that I could use just mount the directory.  Maybe that would be more efficient.

Seems that there is a great opportunity here to be able to have a great Kodi backend.  As it stands I use dvblink with hdhomerun.  I can record shows, pause and rewind live tv, etc.  The Emby guide looks much nicer though.  I don't have the need to stream, other than from within the house from my hdhomerun.  I'm runnign Kodi everywhere.  So I'm mainly using embry for a guide, which again, is sweet.

Again, thanks for your replies.