Emby Media Icons

BrettM

Hi All,

I have updated to the latest Emby Android App and for some reason on the home page I have lost some of the Icons for Movies, Karaoke & Kids Movies I know there is a way of getting these back so it matches what I see when I log into the server but I haven't had do it for so long can someone jolt this old man's memory.

Thanks in Advance

AdrianW

In the WebUI, click "Library" in the list on the left, then click on one of your media libraries, this brings up an "Images" dialog where you can assign a Primary and a Thumb image for your library. "Primary" is probably the one you need to set.

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the reply! The server side of things are ok, It's the app I have lost the Icons some are there as per the server but I have about 5 categories the don't have the icon. I use Xzener's Icons some are replaced by weird pictures like popcorn.

I just can't remember how to fix it up or if anyone can shed some light on this that would be great.

(This is the Android App I'm talking about not the server) 

AdrianW

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the reply! The server side of things are ok, It's the app I have lost the Icons some are there as per the server but I have about 5 categories the don't have the icon. I use Xzener's Icons some are replaced by weird pictures like popcorn.

I just can't remember how to fix it up or if anyone can shed some light on this that would be great.

(This is the Android App I'm talking about not the server) 

I don't have the Android app - but assuming it works like the iOS app and all the other emby clients, then it will get all of it's images from the server - so changing them on the server should change them in the app as well.