Something went...wrong

reystar

Hi guys

ok, i managed to install the server at my HTPC and the Kodi addon on my HTPC succesfuly at first.

But its been a day or two now that when i go into Emby addon on Kodi it wont display the local movies the "Movies" and "TV Shows" libraries are gone from the listing and whenever i click something it says Emby Server Error check the log

what could it be?

server-63586939204.txt

MSattler

Hi guys

ok, i managed to install the server at my HTPC and the Kodi addon on my HTPC succesfuly at first.

But its been a day or two now that when i go into Emby addon on Kodi it wont display the local movies the "Movies" and "TV Shows" libraries are gone from the listing and whenever i click something it says Emby Server Error check the log

what could it be?

You will need to upload the Kodi log as it sounds like there is an issue with Emby on Kodi, not Emby Server.

Angelblue05

Looks like your setting got corrupted. If you can start from scratch, it should fix your issue. Launch the add-on, reset your database (full reset). It will ask you to reset your local database, Yes. It will ask you to reset your emby info, Yes. Start Kodi, let your content resync and you should be good to go.