Chocolate theme with Theme video plugins

mentasm
Go to solution Solved by mentasm,

mentasm

Hi ebr,

I'm a chocolate user and have recently jumped on board with the theme videos from my TV and Movie collections which really adds to the experience.

The problem I have which is effecting the Wife Acceptance Factor at present is a small usability issue.

When you navigate into a TV series folder or Movie and a theme movie plays, the on screen focus goes to the NPV icon in the top right corner of the window.

The detail view then requires you to move down and 3 times to the left to arrive at the play icon for the media you wish to watch.

Can this be changed?  Ideally, the theme videos should play without effecting the default behavior of MBC which is to present the detail view with the play icon as focus.

If this is not possible, can the detail view be changed so as to ensure that when the remote is used to move the focus from the NPV icon down to the row of other icon, that the play icon is the one it will fall on first?

Your thoughts?

• Solution
mentasm

Awesome.  I've been following that thread.  Latest iteration looks great.  Be awesome if there is something that can be done in this regard.

mentasm

The Chocolate update I got last night with the new details screen fixed this behavior.  Top Effort!