Library update ia a mess!!

zoula

Hi,

I'm struggling with library update problem.  I can't seem to have consistent result when there is a library update.  I tough it was the incremental plugin that was causing problem so I uninstalled it.  

When I add a film to the library some time it won't show in kodi.  Sometime it does not apply change to the metadata that I make.  And the most frustrating is in the TV Series  Yesterday I add a new show and after the library update, the new show was there but season 3 , 4 , 5 of Breaking bad are missing now??? 

Everything in the server is there but kodi seems to mess everything.  This is happening on multiple installation.  I have a 2 Win10 install with kodi 15.2 and few Raspberry Pi2 with OSMC Kodi 15.2.  All have those weird update behavior.   Last week I had to reinstall on Pi because Kodi library was so mess up that I could not update the library. 

Please help,  I found Emby to be the solution for my needs but I really can't continue the adventure if the integration with Kodi is buggy like that...

I supposed that some log would help,   please point me to how and what you need in this regards....

Thank you

Zoula

xnappo

Please see the 'How to report a problem' thread.  It details the log setting. 

Definitely sounds like something weird is going on. 

xnappo