Record Label Art

Vicpa

Hi All,

I always seem to be working on music, oh well. I have been collecting art for record labels. Currently using fanart.tv See below

56804d1af0bb7_applerecords513635026a389.56804d67bb3e0_capitolrecords4fe0d767cb4a

Above are two examples. These are all the same size and I believe the correct orientation.

In the zip are around 130 different labels. If there is some consensus, perhaps we can prevail upon Luke to add them to the default studio images.

My first attempt was correctly refused the sizes, etc were all over the place. I have a second attempt pending.

Regardless

Here they are.

recordlabelsFanart.zip

-vicpa

• Like 1

Deathsquirrel

Is there a client that uses these?  If so they would need to consistent in dimensions and likely freely licensed to be usable as defaults, though the app could likely add support for downloading from fanart if there is interest.

Is there a client that uses these?

You can click on "Studio" at the bottom of the Album page to get the Studio listing. I'm guessing they should be located in the same place as movie/tv studios, but haven't tested.

Edit to add: yes, the metadata path is the same as other studios.

Edited by Raff

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Record Label Artwork revisited..... attached is zip that has 100 record labels nicely sorted and named. extract the zip and add them to your studio folder and you should be good to go.

You can get to a Record Label "view" from the bottom of album detail screen or by searching for a label. They look a little squished on the search results screen but I like the look on the detail page.

56a6665282c92_label.png

File...labels.zip

-vicpa

• Like 2