need to purchase app, again?

rick355

I had previously purchased the app and now it keeps asking me to purchase it again, any suggestions?

also it is showing two embys on my phone, one with the newer icon and one with the older one, do you know how I can get rid of the older one?

Edited by rick355

no, I don't see a restore button, and I am at home on my network, and I also just turned on data, still no restore button

should I maybe try reinstalling it? I uninstalled it, and the older one is still there

reinstalled and it's still asking me to purchase

the only time I get this is when I click on guide, if I click on channels, it lists all my channels

Edited by rick355

OK, I run two emby servers, and I found that server wmc plugin was not running on one of them. I started and updated serverwmc on that pc and now the guide for that server works on the app without asking for a purchase but it still asks me to purchase when I switch to the other server, any suggestions?

Edited by rick355

That worked! The key wasn't set up in the faulty server! The guides are working now, but they aren't showing all the channel numbers in the left column but they are showing the programs that are on all the channels.

It's kind of odd because I use My Channel logos software for WMC and the numbers that the guide is showing are all the channels that I don't have logos for, could that be something I have to set up in the serverwmc plugin?

all of my logos seem to be loading today, maybe they just needed time to sync, thank you so much for your help!

Edited by rick355