IOS app won't play from a Premiere account server

enthous

My server is running on an Emby Premiere account.  

567efa3b313e4_Premier.jpg

My understanding is the free version of the app should play from that server.

As long as we connect remotely using the web app, we can play music/video on our IOS devices.  However, if we try to play from the IOS app we get requests to upgrade to premiere.  It doesn't appear to recognize the premiere status of the server.

This app was working from this server at one time.  We've been having connection errors lately, but now we are connected but can't use the app.

567ef7b83845b_File_000.png

Edited by enthous

You first have to connect to the server using the app while on the local network. This will unlock the features. Have you done so or are you connecting while away from LAN?

greatwitenorth

I'm having the same issue. Despite being a Emby Premier supporter, it's asking me to unlock the app. I've tried logging in in and out on my home network and nothing works. Each time it still asks me to pay to unlock the app.

I'm running emby Version 3.0.5781.5 and ios app v 1.0.4

Edited by greatwitenorth

I'm having the same issue. Despite being a Emby Premier supporter, it's asking me to unlock the app. I've tried logging in in and out on my home network and nothing works. Each time it still asks me to pay to unlock the app.

I'm running emby Version 3.0.5781.5 and ios app v 1.0.4

Hi, sorry to hear about this. If you want to jump on the open beta, which has version 1.05, it will be faster for us to resolve this:

http://emby.media/community/index.php?/blog/1/entry-264-join-the-emby-open-beta-programs/

Thanks.