Missing images in "Latest Movies" view

pmac

Hi, I haven't been able to find another topic on this, so I figured I should start one.

Recently, when I'm adding new movies to my collection, some of them end up without images when I'm on the "Latest Movies" screen, but when I go to the detail screen for that movie, the image shows up just fine.

Blank Images:

missingimages.jpg

Detail view for selected title (looks fine):

detail%20view.jpg

I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for, but here's a link to my logs. I deleted my logs, to start fresh ones before saving these. In the logs I opened MBT, after it loaded, I entered my "Movies" folder, and browsed to "New Releases", then selected a movie. After my intro video played, I got an error that I've been getting quite a bit lately, which crashes MBT. It doesn't seem to happen every time, but does quite often. Here are my logs:

Server: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16495786/server-63522489600.log

Theater: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16495786/theater-63522530943.log

Crash: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16495786/crash_06cd816c-e83e-4b0e-8846-3e56b6a1c0ef.txt

Edited by pmac

simono5

I've experienced this issue.  What worked for me was to delete the metadata that I'd added via Media Centre Master and let MB Theatre add the metadata back in.

I've experienced this issue.  What worked for me was to delete the metadata that I'd added via Media Centre Master and let MB Theatre add the metadata back in.

I don't use MCM, all of my recent movies have relied purely on MB Server for metadata. The Movies not playing anymore is what's really stumping me. I can't use MBT for any movies at all anymore, I've had to switch back to MBC for the time being to watch movies for some reason.

EDIT: Moving the issue with movies causing MBT to crash to a new thread to gain some attention to this issue.

Edited by pmac

Brendon

I am getting this same issue, tried deleting the movie.xml and creating a new one via MBS, the film just vanished from the latest list, covers show fine everywhere else and the movies play fine.

img-3.jpg

For whatever reason my movie images came back, but some of my tv ones are gone now. This combined with the crashing issues I've posted in another thread have caused me to switch back to MBC until there's a more stable release of MBT out. I know it's only alpha, so there will obviously be issues. It's just too bad, because before the latest (?) update, everything was working great for me, and I definitely preferred MBT over MBC.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the same issue with tv episodes. The episode images appear on the detail page, but don't appear on the main screen. This isn't happening to all episodes, but is happening to the same episodes repeatedly (>50%). Others appear totally fine. There are no errors in the logs that I could see, but I can post them tomorrow if it's helpful.

...Bumping an older topic. The problem has since corrected itself for me, but just today has started happening on my girlfriends laptop which is also running MBT. Only the 3 latest additions to my movie library are showing images on the "Latest Movies" section, with all the rest of them just showing black boxes. All the images work fine on the details screen/elsewhere though.

Is anyone able to shed some light on why this might be happening? Seems to be sporadic, and only affecting some users, some of the time...

Thanks,

Patrick

• 1 month later...

I just started getting this problem again the other day. Is anyone else still having this issue? Did anyone find a fix for it?

Thanks,

Patrick