1.1.65 "Library Sync Thread Has Exited" almost as soon as the sync starts.

imadunatic

imadunatic

I've seen other posts about 1.1.65 being the fix for this issue, but running 1.1.62 I'm not having any issues, let it update to 1.1.65 and it won't sync at all. 

I think I accidentally had it set to debug logging... I am going to roll back to stable now, but I can recreate tomorrow with info logging if needed. Logs are here: http://pastebin.com/3DqMJ6vX

Server version is 3.0.5781.8. 

Looking forward to the updates this brings. Looks like a pretty big release. 

Angelblue05

Can you give this build a try?

Still post your log afterward, so I can see why it's giving you this error (I added additional logging).

Thanks! :)

Monkeylurv

Same problem. New to me. Was syncing fine till today. Gets through my movie library but exits once it gets to my tv shows. Have tried to repair database but it stalls immediately on tv shows. I can't do a complete reset of library as it says it can't shut it down.

Suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imadunatic

@@Angelblue05

I had a box set collection of TV SHows that I had set up a while ago for testing purposes, that is what was killing the sync using the version you posted here. Once I deleted that collection from my server it synced everything fine (including a movie collection I set up for christmas, so it seems to be related to tv show collections). 

Edit: Just tested it using the Beta repo version on my Windows 10 server installation and it synced fine there. For testing purposes, I created another tv show boxset and it crashed out. I think we found the culprit. In the interest of science, I'm posting the logs from my windows machine showing a failed sync (after I created the test boxset). 

Windows 10 Kodi Logs: http://pastebin.com/a61bhuEx

Edited by imadunatic
  • Like 1

Angelblue05

Thanks for the log! It must be the same issue that xnappo reported in the other thread. I will have to specify to only get movies from boxsets. I will get to it a bit later today.

Happy holidays! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1