Avi files not showing in TV Library

AvengersFan

AvengersFan

Hi all, I am having an issue whereby certain shows in my TV Shows menu and there underlying season folders are not showing the individual episodes. (Avi only extensions)

However I can find them if I scroll to videos - files - NAS folder - TV Folder - show name - season 1 - all episodes are viewable and playable by drilling down that way.

Incidentally, they appear in the Emby server and all nfo files and season info has been created in each of the folders on the media NAS.

Don't understand why these Avi files are not showing under the Tv Shows section.

The image below shows the series as views in TV shows menu, the other via the video files menu.

Thanks for any guideance as to why the show don't show in the TV Library.

Cheers Mark

post-91733-0-73233100-1450873234_thumb.jpeg

post-91733-0-23320400-1450873289_thumb.jpeg

Angelblue05

Make sure they have actual season numbers assigned in the emby metadata manager. Verify the season number field for the season itself and the episodes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

AvengersFan

Thanks Angel, there were some issues with folder naming conventions etc, and that fixed most. But for a reason I cannot fathom, my series of Tuscon Sons will still not show in Kodi. It has the right IMDb show number in Emby, and will show the title folder in kodi but will not show he actual episodes itself.

Not a big deal as I still map to it via the video menu as opposed to the TV show menu in kodi. Strange but can't work it out. Renamed the .avi to .mkv to see if that was the prob, but no go. Also shows in the metadata structure in Emby 100%.

Thanks for your help

Angelblue05

If you can, enable the add-on debug set to debug. Go to one episode from the show in the metadata manager and press save. Wait a minute, then post the Kodi log so I can see what happens add-on side. Thanks

Vidman

Thanks Angel, there were some issues with folder naming conventions etc, and that fixed most. But for a reason I cannot fathom, my series of Tuscon Sons will still not show in Kodi. It has the right IMDb show number in Emby, and will show the title folder in kodi but will not show he actual episodes itself.

Not a big deal as I still map to it via the video menu as opposed to the TV show menu in kodi. Strange but can't work it out. Renamed the .avi to .mkv to see if that was the prob, but no go. Also shows in the metadata structure in Emby 100%.

Thanks for your help

Make sure they have actual season numbers assigned in the emby metadata manager. Verify the season number field for the season itself and the episodes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk