Unwatched numbers and watched check mark

Jason Staples
Go to solution Solved by Jason Staples,

Jason Staples

I used to have numbers in the top right of my TV show icons showing how many unwatched shows are left. Also, the episodes used to have a green check marks on watched episodes. Recently I have lost both of these. Is there a setting I am missing, or did something change?

I am using Emby Server Version 3.0.5781.8 with an Amazon FireTV running Emby version 1.1.38a.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The app didn't change this behavior either so you'll need to explain exactly where and what you are are seeing (or post pictures).

Jason Staples

Here is a show on the Web page:

852d8f43cd901ced68724ede51ae7f4a.jpg

514fafe9cef1dc4b724e51c5cdfbae31.jpg

8aee8475399f9a54f9b335c7149429c1.jpg

See it has the green check marks and will have a count if there are unwatched episodes.

Here is the same show on my FireTV 4K:

6352b50ab1144e818898e58338491d03.jpg

f5e1a1daaefa85cb4f4b2511b984b921.jpg

c607251bfc7574e149342522e81d7210.jpg

See there are no check marks.

if you open a detail page on one of the episodes is the check mark button on the main area red?

I notice in your web screen shot that the series is showing totally watched, yet there is no check mark on "Season 4"...

Jason Staples

Yeah, if I open the detail page for an episode I do have a red check mark. For season 4 there is no check mark because the season folder is empty.

I'm sorry but I cannot think of why this would be happening.  Do they show up anywhere in the app?

Just for kicks, can you please post your latest server log?

• Solution
Jason Staples

I had some time this weekend and I was able to debug and solve this issue.  I am running Emby Server on a Synology NAS.  I recently updated to the latest version of Emby Server and forgot to update the ImageMagickSharp.dll.config to use the Q16 version of libMagickWand that is installed on Synology instead of the standard Q8 version.  Thanks for all of the help.

• Like 1