Deleted addon, emby folders persist

nicheplayer

nicheplayer

I've finally got emby server running satisfactorily on my vps and am now embarking on the process of getting the Kodi install on my FireTV to access the content on my server. I had the emby addon installed previously but then uninstalled it. Only problem is that when I browse to the Videos menu in Kodi, the emby Movies, Channels, Favorite Shows, and Favorite Movies selections are still there. I'd like to figure out a way to get to a pre-emby addon state in Kodi so I can start over with the addon install. Any thoughts on the matter are very welcome. Thanks for your attention.

chrisoldroyd

Can you not just delete the folder structure for Emby in the addons folder? Should be able to do that from within Kodi using the file manager app.

Edited by chrisoldroyd
  • Like 1

nicheplayer

Can you not just delete the folder structure for Emby in the addons folder? Should be able to do that from within Kodi using the file manager app.

Indeed! I dug around in file manager and removed every instance of emby I could find. Thanks for leading this horse to water! I drank.