ROC v1.0.9.0 **NOW LIVE**

leedavies

leedavies

Small patch release, containing the following:

• Backdrop load delay fixed
  • Backdrop transitions now silky smooth - no more jumping to the end of the move animation
  • Options added to config page to turn on/off ClearLOGO, ClearART and DiscART

Should be available for everyone to download now...  enjoy!

Yes, @@ronvp, backdrop transitions no longer jump

And @, you can off ClearLOGOs now!
  • Like 1

Thanks a lot Lee, every day you improve your themes to even better.

The Backdrop transitions are silky smooth and the option for off the clearlogos help a lot.

Could possible in next releases stop the animation backdrop and put in the details view the path where is the movie? It would be good for people as me with different hard discs and different format avi, mkv, mpg to know easily where is the movie if it is duplicate. (Are the only 2 things I miss in the themes).

Cheers

Lee, after check version 1.0.9.0 the movie title it's missing from coverart. I check/uncheck "Show clearLogo" but not fix the problem.

With prior 1.0.8.0 version the title it's showed

Have you any idea why?

(Same thing for Breeze)

post-582-0-39512400-1386644511_thumb.jpg

post-582-0-04429900-1386644520_thumb.jpg

Edited by teodorin

amadeo36

Hi. I have a problem using ROC theme.

I purchased the theme and used it in mediabrowser 2.6 without problems.

Now, since i moved to MB3, If i select thumb strip view, I can navigate trough movies, but if I select one movie and then turn back to thumb strip view, MB3 crashes.

The only way to exit is killing MB3 from task manager.

The rest of views works nice.

How can I solve this problem?

Edited by amadeo36

Hello Lee, Still lovin' ROC it's by far my fav... You may recall a couple of weeks ago I mentioned that the "Shift top toolbar left..." config item was not working on ROC. Well, it's still not working on ROC or Breeze, BUT, it is on Crystal... Can I provide any thing that will assist you to fix it?

Also I noticed that if I have the "Enable background Media" item checked in all three of your themes, the background video makes two false starts when entering TV series folders. eg it starts and plays for 1-2 secs, restarts for a further 1-2 secs then restarts for the third time and plays properly till the end... If I remove the checks in two of the themes (Breeze & Crystal) background themes work fine. Are there some inter-dependencies in your themes that may be affecting this?.

In the same vein I notice that if I change the view for a folder type in one theme it will also change it in the others eg I set ROC to display TV Series in Coverflow, I then change to Crystal and TV series are also in Coverflow. If I then set Crystal to view TV Series in Detail then go back to ROC it is also in Detail view.  I would prefer this not to be the case if that's possible.

Thanks

Edited by jordy

GrotShot

Checked out this latest update and there are still a couple of outstanding issues for me:

background.jpg stored in IBN\General still not showing on ROC but it does on the Breeze trial I'm playing with -

ROC%20with%20no%20backdrop.jpg

Breeze%20with%20backdrop.jpg

The other is that theme.mp3 files play but while they are doing this, there are no backdrops displayed. Hoping these last couple of niggles can be sorted ;)

Hello Lee, Still lovin' ROC it's by far my fav... You may recall a couple of weeks ago I mentioned that the "Shift top toolbar left..." config item was not working on ROC. Well, it's still not working on ROC or Breeze, BUT, it is on Crystal... Can I provide any thing that will assist you to fix it?

Also I noticed that if I have the "Enable background Media" item checked in all three of your themes, the background video makes two false starts when entering TV series folders. eg it starts and plays for 1-2 secs, restarts for a further 1-2 secs then restarts for the third time and plays properly till the end... If I remove the checks in two of the themes (Breeze & Crystal) background themes work fine. Are there some inter-dependencies in your themes that may be affecting this?.

In the same vein I notice that if I change the view for a folder type in one theme it will also change it in the others eg I set ROC to display TV Series in Coverflow, I then change to Crystal and TV series are also in Coverflow. If I then set Crystal to view TV Series in Detail then go back to ROC it is also in Detail view.  I would prefer this not to be the case if that's possible.

Thanks

**BUMP**

Any response on this issue please Lee