Backup Plugin is not finishing the setup

pt1xoom
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

pt1xoom

Hello.  I just re-installed my server to Debian 8.2.  I am on server Version 3.0.5781.8.

I am trying to set up the Backup Plugin, and when I try to select the Backup Location, I am getting this error when I click the submit button.

Of course, I can restore until I have this solved.  Thanks.

Snapshot of GetDashboardConfigurationPage generated by ServiceStack on 12/20/2015 7:51:23 PM Response Status Error Code InvalidOperationException Message Sequence contains no matching element Stack Trace [GetDashboardConfigurationPage: 12/20/2015 7:51:23 PM]: [REQUEST: {}] System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) <0x409cdfd0 + 0x000ff> in <filename unknown>:0 at MediaBrowser.WebDashboard.Api.DashboardService.Get (MediaBrowser.WebDashboard.Api.GetDashboardConfigurationPage request) <0x409cdc10 + 0x001a3> in <filename unknown>:0 at (wrapper dynamic-method) System.Object:lambda_method (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,object,object) at ServiceStack.Host.ServiceRunner`1[TRequest].Execute (IRequest request, System.Object instance, ServiceStack.Host.TRequest requestDto) <0x4090e250 + 0x003d4> in <filename unknown>:0 Errors

pt1xoom

I have been able to install and use other Plugins.  I think this problem is isolated to the Backup Plugin.

pt1xoom

This seemed to work with .10.  I will let it backup tonight and let you know.

Thanks for all of your hard work!!!