Collections Not Syncing from Emby to Kodi

dranderson402

dranderson402

I'm running the current releases of Kodi, Emby and the Emby plugin for Kodi. Everything except collections is syncing. I did try adding the Auto Box Sets plugin to my Emby server and I see the collections in Emby, but not in Kodi. I also set the emby user's display setting to show collections and Kodi uses the same user.

I'm not sure what triggers it as I do have some collections I added a short while ago showing up in Kodi, but last night I added another collection (all the star wars movies) but it still does not show in Kodi.

Angelblue05

I have the same problem on my server. I already told Luke about it that adding to boxset or creating boxsets never sends a websocket message (which is what we use to keep Kodi in sync).

The weird thing is on a fresh install of the server, it does sends the message.

Anyway, there's a fix coming next beta version for the add-on (I'm working really hard to have it ready soon.

For now, you can try to hit save in the metadata manager, for the items inside the boxset, see if that works in creating the boxset in Kodi. Otherwise a full resync will do the trick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Angelblue05

dranderson402

I went to the metadata manager and hit save for the new collection and then went in to kodi on my nvidia shield tv and there it is. Thanks for the work around.

• Like 1