Accessing Mixed content library

DruTheFu

DruTheFu

I have a folder I would like to access named "Christmas".  Within this directory, I have a mix of content composed of Christmas movies and Christmas TV Shows.  I have added this directory to my library as "Unset (mixed content)".

Within my iPhone Emby app, and within my Emby Server (Version 3.0.5781.5), I can see the library listed as "Christmas", and everything in this library/directory is accessible, and life is good.

Within my Emby for Kodi add-on (v1.1.62), I am unable to see "Christmas" library or any of it's contents.  Instead, I see "Christmas - Movies" and "Christmas - TV Shows", and the library/directory is empty.

Has anyone experienced similar, or have any suggestions?

Thanks

Vidman

That is the current limitation of using unset content type in kodi as kodi does not support mixed content librarys

You could separate them and make a Christmas collection/boxset instead, though again I don't know if kodi allows TV shows and movies together in collections either, emby definitely does tho

Edited by Vidman

DruTheFu

I'm thinking my way around this is to create a custom menu item within my Kodi skin to link directly to the SMB shared directory, kind of like I do for my Home Movies.