Can't see dataset in FreeNAS

DangerIsGo

DangerIsGo

I've been using Emby for a while now and love it, but its been on a windows 7 server.  I've been wanting to switch to FreeNAS for some time now and finally did (the windows server is still up and running in parallel).  I transferred all 14TB of data/movies to the new server to /mnt/MyPool/MyPool dataset.

d86face816b96bd892975774b3484425.png

I added the emby plugin and then it created the jails dataset.  (mainshare wasn't there yet)  I tried to add the storage for the emby plugin to /MyPool/MyPool but I got an error 

Error: The path could not be mounted failed (64) -> mount_nullfs: are not distinct paths   (Copied and pasted from my google search, excluding the paths)

I created the mainshare dataset and was able to add the storage without issues.  But when I go into the emby configuration, I am greeted with

82b4e85a1398bfa5ffa40aed03e3585c.png

Nothing.  What would I need to do in order to permit access to view the file listing/Pool?  I don't have any emby system user.

EDIT:  I used the /media endpoint which was the Destination in the jail storage for emby and I was able to get the listing but get a 

3c0c8f41238ee48331d2fec00dbc43ff.png

EDIT2: Updated to change Source to be new dataset and checked 'Mounted?'.  Everything works.

Edited by DangerIsGo